Product Price :Get Latest PriceProduct Brochure
Radial Swaging / Forging Technology involves progressive forming of the material by applying Compressive forces from all the four directions towards the center of the
cross section when the component material is continuously rotated and longitudinally moved.
- Can be used for HOT / COLD forging.
- Precise Dimensional control during forging itself i.e. Tolerance grade H9 on Internal bores / profiles; and H11 on external diameter steps.
- Internal features like Bore, Taper, Splines, Across Flats, Lugs are produced in the forging itself to finish sizes. This avoids lot of machining operations and leads to cost savings.
- Surface finish produced is better than Finish Machining.
- Excellent Grain Structure gives at least 20% enhanced Mechanical Properties.
- Very high productivity compared to machining.
- CNC Flexibility gives very fast Set Up change.
Hollow Transmission Shafts
Internal / External Full Finished except Flange
- Drive shafts for Car front wheel drive.
- Torsion Bars (Balancers) for Car Suspension system.
- Rifle, Pistol, Gun Barrels.
- Railway Axle shafts.
- Fuel Line Manifolds.
- Intermediate shafts of Transmission system.
- Steering Columns, Valve body, Hollow shaft, Upper / Lower shafts.
- Spindle Ends / Tube / Pipe Formed Ends.
Product Price :Get Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Power||55 KW to 200KW|
The increasing demand for the reduction of local CO2 emissions and the use of regenerative energy sources is leading to the expansion of electromobility. Both hybrid vehicles and pure electric vehicles (so-called BEV) require rotor shafts for their electric drive. Due to their weight and geometry, they usually have a "hollow & bottle-shaped contour" and are therefore only able to be machined to a very limited extent on the inside. However, these can be easily formed using radial forging technology.
Due to the space, the requirement for a compact design is necessary, this naturally leads to high material and strength requirements. As a result, formability is often only possible in the warm range (at approx. 700 - 850 ° C) and by means of radial forging.
Explore More Products