Product Price :Get Latest PriceProduct BrochureProduct Details:
|Voltage||supply voltage 415 V|
|Automation Grade||Fully Automatic / Semi - automatic|
|Type||Fully Automatic / Semi - automatic|
|Usage/Application||forging industry , steel industry , defence application|
Radial Swaging / Forging Technology involves progressive forming of the material by applying Compressive forces from all the four directions towards the center of the
cross section when the component material is continuously rotated and longitudinally moved.
- Can be used for HOT / COLD forging.
- Precise Dimensional control during forging itself i.e. Tolerance grade H9 on Internal bores / profiles; and H11 on external diameter steps.
- Internal features like Bore, Taper, Splines, Across Flats, Lugs are produced in the forging itself to finish sizes. This avoids lot of machining operations and leads to cost savings.
- Surface finish produced is better than Finish Machining.
- Excellent Grain Structure gives at least 20% enhanced Mechanical Properties.
- Very high productivity compared to machining.
- CNC Flexibility gives very fast Set Up change.
Hollow Transmission Shafts
Internal / External Full Finished except Flange
- Drive shafts for Car front wheel drive.
- Torsion Bars (Balancers) for Car Suspension system.
- Rifle, Pistol, Gun Barrels.
- Railway Axle shafts.
- Fuel Line Manifolds.
- Intermediate shafts of Transmission system.
- Steering Columns, Valve body, Hollow shaft, Upper / Lower shafts.
- Spindle Ends / Tube / Pipe Formed Ends.
Explore More Products